Friday, 27 January 2017

This Week's Victories 2017 #4

It's been a strange week this week. I've changed my working days, which has thrown the clock in my mind all out of whack! But it's Friday again, and that means it's time to look back at the week!

- Samson had a paeds appointment, and this is now also 12-monthly as she's happy that he's doing well.
- The animal noises are still going well. This week we've learned 'moo'!

Other than that, it's actually been a really quiet week. But sometimes, that's really nice!

What were your victories this week?


 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

1 comment:

  1. These days I consider it a victory if I just manage to shower daily, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)