Friday, 6 January 2017

This Week's Victories 2017 #1

I'm going to try really hard to post every week about whatever victories we've had - no matter how small!


- This week, Samson learned his first animal noise (a lion says "roar", just in case you're wondering!) and I swear it's just the cutest thing hearing him roar.
- The first working week of the year has been survived!
- I've spoken to my boss and we've agreed a change in my working days from the end of this month. This means I can be at home on a Friday and take Samson to a new baby and toddler group the health visitor is starting up.

What were you successes this past week?

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)