Saturday, 21 November 2015

I've Been Hiding

In case you missed it, I shared my latest hangout on the Internet on Instagram a week or two ago (I have no idea how time works any more!!) I may come back here at some point, time permitting, but just now life is all about my baby boy and I thought it better to have a dedicated place just for him.

You can find the blog about Samson, should you wish to, here http://twotofs.blogspot.co.uk

We're also on Bloglovin, Facebook and Twitter. I'd add the links, but my phone is being a royal PITA and won't let me! They're right there on the blog though :)

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)