Monday, 9 February 2015

Gender Predictions for Baby T

In an effort to pass the time and lighten things up after last week's news, I thought I'd indulge in a few different gender prediction tests. Neither Boy or I have had any strong feelings as to the gender, so I thought it would be fun to try these with a completely open mind and see what happens.

It got a bit confusing with the Chinese and Mayan tests, as they work based on conception - this baby was technically conceived back in April in a lab, and was then transferred back into me in October. To get around this, I did these tests twice using each date.


Looking at my family, it could easily go either way. My half-brother and half-sister each have two girls, and there are no boys. My cousins on my mum's side have four boys and only one girl between them. My cousins on my dad's side, and Boy's cousins, have a fairly even mix of boys and girls. So it's really hard to say!

My not so hidden geek is keeping a spreadsheet of guesses made my friends and family, and that is also split evenly at the moment. Fancying making a guess of your own? Let me know your thoughts below!

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

5 comments:

  1. Love that you are keeping a spreadsheet :) I like the ring test best. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little spreadsheet that you got going on. Tee hee!

    My guess is a lil boy. I don't know why but when you told the blogging world you were pregnant, I thought boy. We'll see if I'm right or not. :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you planning on finding out the gender in advance or are you going to wait and be surprised? We couldn't stand it and had to find out. It's so fun to guess, though! I carried Ryder really high. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I carried all 3 children pretty low, so that's not an indicator. And even though my complexion was DISASTROUS during my first pregnancy (Lily), it was quite normal the second and third time around (Violet and Calvin). For no good reason, I'm thinking boy :-)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)