Saturday, 31 January 2015

This Week's Victories #4

It started out so well...!

-I had a couple of days of feeling almost normal, almost all day. It was amazing! Pity it was just a tease though and didn't last, but I enjoyed it while it did!
- I counted and bagged some money in our change jar - so far there's £76 winging it's way into our bank account. Whoop!
- It snowed (a lot) and I didn't have to go outside in it. Always a victory to me!
- I finally managed to write a post about Las Vegas!
- I made a start on our Las Vegas/NYC photo book. We always create a photo book of our trips, and although it takes aaaaages to do I always love the end result.
- My post What Not to Say to Someone Suffering Hyperemesis Gravidarum was a featured post over on You Baby Me Mummy's The List (which I will add in the link to!)

Unfortunately we had a huge un-victory when our hob decided to start tripping the electric every time we switch it on, so until an electrician comes and works some magic on it our cooking options are limited.

What were your victories this week?

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a couple days of feeling normal, hopefully there are more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you had some days of feeling well. Awhoo hoo! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. V. bad about the hob! My victories this week have been: sticking to the diet plan and knitting a sock!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)