Saturday, 24 January 2015

This Week's Victories #3

It's been another week of sofa/bed confinement for me, but in some ways it has been a better week for sure.

- Boy worked from home 4 days this week, so I wasn't quite so much with the lonely.
- We successfully took care of the in-laws dog from Sunday afternoon to yesterday evening. There were moments that I thought she might bring about my downfall (mostly on Monday when it was just me and her) but thankfully that didn't happen.
- I saw a different GP this week, who signed me off work for 2 weeks instead of just one and gave me yet another type of medication.
- I've eaten almost a full meal! And I also ate my first packet of crisps this year!
- I've regained some of the enormous amount of weight I lost.
- I even had a day of feeling almost normal (a little queasy still but actually pretty functional!) and even managed to venture into a magical land I believe is known as The Outside today. I left the village for the first time in 18 days, and I went into some places where they give you stuff in exchange for money. Shops, I think they were called!

What were your victories this week?

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

5 comments:

  1. This is so so positive. Especially the fact that you have managed to regain some weight! I hope this continues for you and you can keep eating those crisps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ps. I went to the British store today and bought some walkers crisps...ahh I had missed them!

      Delete
    2. pps they were cheese and onion, my favourite!

      Delete
  2. Wow, eighteen days...ouch. But I'm glad that you got to get out for a little bit & that your boy was able to stay home with you for a couple of days. Awhoo hoo! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)