Saturday, 17 January 2015

This Week's Victories #2

It's been another sickly week for me here at Victory Towers. The only times I've ventured into the Big Wide World Outside have been when I've had to go to the doctors surgery.


- I have watched almost the entire second season of Scandal this week
- Swapping medication meant that, for one night only, I was able to eat Real Food! Not much, but still - it was the most I'd had in well over a week
- ...and I kept it down!
- I saw my American friend for the first time in aaaaaaaaaaaaages - outside the midwife's office. Turns out she's expecting too, and is only a few weeks ahead of me! Yay!

In other circumstances, I'd say my enormous weight loss was something of a victory (I've lost almost a stone!), but in these circumstances it's really more of a worry. Hopefully I'll be able to regain it, and eat like a normal person, soon.

What were your victories this week?

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

2 comments:

  1. I totally hope for you to be able to eat normally and gain some weight. When I didn't gain weight once in between appointments, my midwives were already getting nervous. How exciting that your friend is expecting, too! You'll have someone to meet up with once baby Taylor is here! A friend of mine had a baby boy only 20 days after Calvin was born, and we just met up for the first time with the kids. They boys were quite interested in each other, but Calvin got a little concerned about his standing when I mentioned how adorable Bastian was :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, lve that you are looking at the weight loss as a bonus in some ways. I once kick started a new year with the flu, I lost half a stone and didn't need to diet all year! I do hope that you feel better soon though.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)