Saturday, 10 January 2015

This Week's Victories #1

It's about time I really embraced my blog's name and started putting it to good use. I chose it for a reason: in life, it is worth noting and celebrating the victories, no matter how big or small they may be. As from now, my intention is to do exactly that!

So, without further ado, here are my victories from the first week of 2015:


- I survived the first day back at work! We won't go into it any further than that.
- I have a doctor who is really very lovely and supportive and helped me out massively this week.
- my wonderful friend was kind enough to phone me at 7am the other day to offer tips and advice. 7am!
- I managed to show up here!

I won't lie, it hasn't been the easiest of weeks. I most definitely wasn't expecting actual vomiting to kick in all of a sudden at 15 weeks, but it did, and coupled with some other news from the consultant it's been a rough time. But these things are sent to try us, and I've done my best to keep a positive attitude and remind myself that it will (hopefully) soon pass.

What were your victories this week?

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

2 comments:

  1. You know I'm always there for you, lady! Yay for finding the strength from somewhere to actually go to work, and especially for a doctor who's taking good care of you and little Baby T! Hugs to you, Jenni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yikes - sorry to hear you have been a bit bleurgh...15 weeks already!! I am knitting the cutest pair of baby booties for a baby shower that I am going to. I'll bet you are so excited now to meet baby Taylor - so long awaited!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)