Friday, 9 January 2015

Oh, hello!

Well, hey - look who showed up around here for this first time all year?! How's it going Blogland? Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a fabulous start to the new year.


There has been ever so much going on around Victory Towers (that's a name I just decided on this very second. Do we like or not like?) The two main themes of the last month have been our festive trip to the USA, and of course pregnancy. There is so much to say on both of these topics that I will have to promise to show up around here again soon to update fully, a brief summary just will not do. (If I don't, please feel free to nudge/harass/threaten me as you see fit)

In the meantime, and as something of a teaser, please allow me to briefly introduce the most special of someones who we got to meet properly about a month ago...


 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Love the picture :-) Victory Towers is awesome, totally support that name for our dig! Well, hello, Santa Baby Taylor :-)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)