Monday, 10 November 2014

I Have News...!

Those of you that saw my posts the other week as part of National Fertility Awareness Week may have noticed on our timeline that we started our frozen embryo cycle back in September. Those of you that compared the dates to that of the fresh cycle may have wondered if we had a result by now.

You may also have noticed that I've been somewhat quiet lately. Not overly unusual, I know - I went all quiet when going through IVF because it's exhausting. Apparently, so is the aftermath. They say a picture paints a thousand words, so rather than me waffle on about where I've been for the last few weeks and why, I'll leave you with this:



 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!!! Really?!?! Eeek!!!! That is great! Awhoo hoo! Girl, if I could hug your right now, I totally would be! Yippee! :)

    Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, this is wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!!! This literally just brought tears to my eyes! I was about to do something else, and as soon as I saw that title of this post on my feed, I knew I had to stop and read it before I went on! :) Hugs from the other side of the ocean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD YES!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaayyyyyy!!! I'm so excited for you!! Wishing you all the best in the course of your pregnancy and an easy birth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!! This is awesome. I did a few cycles of IVF so it's great to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I KNEW IT!!! I am not just saying that, I really did know it, via some weird sixth pregnancy sense that I have got somehow and that, it would seem, even transmits across the internet!! I am SO happy for you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)