Wednesday, 1 October 2014

When I'm Rich...

I may or may not have mentioned this before (I have, definitely!) but my dream is to spend a few months travelling around North America. Ideally I'd love to visit all 50 states in the USA, and a few different places in Canada. Clearly my only hope of this is to win the lottery... Note to self: start playing the lottery!

A little while ago, I even started to make a list of things I'd want to see or do in each state...but I didn't get tremendously far with it, as you will see below!


Alabama
Alaska
Arizona - Phoenix
Arkansas
California - LA, San Diego, San Francisco
Colorado - Denver
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida - Miami, Orlando, Tampa
Georgia - Atlanta
Hawaii
Idaho
Illinois - Chicago
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana - Baton Rouge, New Orleans
Maine
Maryland - Baltimore
Massachusetts - Boston
Michigan - Detroit
Minnesota
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada - Las Vegas
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York - New York, Niagara Falls
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio -Cincinnati
Oklahoma
Oregon - Portland
Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
Rhode Island
South Carolina - Myrtle Beach
South Dakota - Mount Rushmore
Tennessee - Nashville, Memphis
Texas - Dallas, Austin, Houston
Utah
Vermont
Virginia
Washington - Seattle
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

My itinerary needs work, I know that. But since I don't play the lottery regularly I figure there's not much chance of me winning it any time soon, so I've got time! If you've got any suggestions, feel free to let me know!

Helene in Between
 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

8 comments:

  1. I made a "travel bucket list" and man, i need to get out more!! so much to see and do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to visit all 50 states too, but I know that's going to take forever! I am checking off two this month though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your itinerary!!! Skip Houston, and try the hill country and west Texas instead...I've heard Marfa, Texas is awesome!!! (coming from a born and bred Texas gal!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had included travel in my "if I won the lottery post!" There are so many beautiful places here and I've only seen a handful. I look forward to your other #blogtober posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travelling for a few months is my absolute dream! Just to be carefree and see new beautiful places! It is perfect!

    found you through the #blogtober14 challenge :)
    xo,
    http://iwriteaboutyou.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me know when you come to Seattle and I'll show you around!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you visit Wyoming, I recommend Devil's Tower. It's only a small drive from Mount Rushmore!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plus you would need to make time to come visit us!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)