Sunday, 12 October 2014

Sunday Social

 Apparently it's the last Sunday Social ever, so I thought I'd better take the chance to join in one final time!


1. How did you come up with your blog name?

This version was inspired by lyrics to one of my favourite songs by my favourite group, Westlife. The song is Beautiful World, and the line goes "life's made up of small victories" - which I totally believe to be true. Boy and I have faced a lot of difficulties in our time together - more than the average couple - and it really has felt at times like we just can't catch a break. So I chose the name Living for the Victories to remind myself to enjoy the good moments, no matter how small they are or how short a time they may last.

2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
 The friendships I have made with people across the world. I didn't expect to "meet" so many wonderful women who I do genuinely class as friends.

3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can’t live without?
 Erm... Tough one. Oh - free online photo editing! That's pretty darn good isn't it?!

4. Facebook or Twitter? Why?
 For personal use, Facebook. For the blog, Twitter. The simplest reason is that hardly any of my family and friends are on Twitter, and I don't have a FB page for my blog.

5. If one celeb read your blog, who would you want it to be?
 That's not something I've ever thought about. It would be pretty cool if anyone I'm a fan of did I guess.

6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
Just that it's me, being honest and real.



 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png
Click here to see who I'm linking up with!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenni-

    During Sunday Socials break, we’d like to invite you to Sunday Stealing. It’s a great meme (or survey if you prefer) and was started in 2008 and has a great lineup of players. Check it out for yourself.

    www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenni, I like how you came up with your blog name. Life is small victories and sometimes it is recognizing those victories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so much more creative than I could ever be, Jenni :-) Wishing for many big victories in your lives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog from the last Sunday Social. I am so excited to be following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the connecting with other bloggers too, it's so much fun. Which online editor do you use? I hope you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog name and I hope you have lots of small victories this week!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)