Saturday, 4 October 2014

My Favourite Instagram Picture

When I posted this picture on Instagram, I posted it as part of a collage. However, today I'm sharing it with you in it's full glory, because I think it deserves it.
And it's completely unedited, as you can tell by the bit of railing and the scaffolding.


This was taken on our first evening in Paris in August. You can see the Eiffel Tower on the left, and Notre Dame on the right.

This was one of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever had the privilege to witness. I mean, come on, just look at it! Isn't it stunning?

Helene in Between

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)