Saturday, 6 September 2014

Here We Go Again... & Change Is Coming!

The time has come, the wait is over, etc etc. Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle is here!

The last time I talked about our IVF journey, I was hoping that my boss would be supportive once I had chance to talk to him about it. Thankfully, he was. Although the day after I told him that the drugs would make me feel really tired, and I'd most likely be able to function on a 'bare-minimum' level and not much more, he decided to give me extra work to do... But whatever. I'll just have to see how it goes, and if it's too much, it's too much.

And in other news, I've been doing a lot of thinking about this ol' blog of mine, and I've decided to make some changes. So watch out for that! The new name will be unveiled very soon.

Happy weekend everyone!

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I hope the journey goes quickly. I can't believe he did that. Some people just don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending tons of baby dust to you! At least one of these little babies better sticks!! Can't wait for the changes! So interested in what you have in store! Have a great weekend, Jenni!!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)