Friday, 22 August 2014

Seven Days In Paris

As I mentioned recently, we were eagerly counting down the days to our summer trip to Paris. If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably noticed that that trip has now taken place! We had so much fun, but unfortunately it was slightly ruined by the fact that just two days in we both caught the lurgy and spent the rest of the week feeling various degrees of terrible.

Still, we battled through it as best we could - and we didn't do such a bad job of checking things off the list!
As you can see, we still managed to get round most of the places we wanted to. We often had to return to our apartment for a somewhat unscheduled lie down to recharge - but I think we did quite well!

I would hate to not do some of these amazing places justice by trying to cram everything into just one or two blog posts, so my intention is to dedicate a number of posts to our wonderful trip (you know, drag it out as long as humanly possible!) For now, here is one of my favourite photos, which I took on the evening we arrived.


 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png
Click here to see who I'm linking up with!

3 comments:

  1. I want to go to Paris so bad! It's definitely on my bucket list. Maybe the boyfriend and I will make it one year. Your blog is so cute! If you use Passionfruit Ads you can swing by and grab a 100x100 ad from me using code "100FREE". I hope your having a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've managed quite a schedule despite being sick! Can't wait for more pictures and details of your trip! Maybe next time you're on the continent, you want to come to Germany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read about your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)