Thursday, 3 July 2014

You Probably Won't Find Me...

...wearing a replica shirt of Man City, Arsenal or Leeds Utd (although I have worn an Arsenal and a Leeds Utd shirt in the past, which makes me feel dirty. The things we do for young love!)

...watching TOWIE, Geordie Shore, Made in Chelsea, or any of those kinds of constructed reality shows.

...drinking a cup of tea.

...driving a car.

...drunk. I can't actually remember the last time I was drunk - and that's not because I was so drunk I've forgotten it! It's because it was so long ago :)

...wearing my hair down. You might, occasionally, but probably not.

...eating cucumber, mushrooms or tomatoes.

...watching a horror movie.

...scuba diving or snorkelling. Or swimming in open water.

...up close and personal with any kind of spider.

...enjoying being around smokers.

...bragging about my sporting prowess. Mainly because it doesn't exist.

...turning down the opportunity to eat chocolate. Although it has happened maybe a handful of times. It usually causes people to worry...

What things won't we find you doing?

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

3 comments:

  1. I used to love watching horror movies, but now I can't stand them. The few times I allow myself to watch one, I have to be completely covered by a blanket. It's as if the blanket will protect me from the the scarey bad guy. Totally lame, but hey - whatever it takes right!! What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleh, I hate tomatoes too! I thought I was the only one! Mushrooms are also pretty bleh to me!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm way too wimpy to watch horror movies. I already have to cover my eyes and have my boyfriend tell me "when it's over" for Game of Thrones. And total agreement with the reality tv!

    Good job with the not getting drunk thing! I wish I could say the same.

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)