Sunday, 20 July 2014

Sunday Social

It's Sunday, which can only mean one thing! 
Social Sunday

1. What is the most difficult thing you have been through?
Two things share this: the sudden loss of my dad, and infertility.

2. What was your best birthday?
Probably my 29th. We were in Paris for a few days, after having spent a day at the Harry Potter Studio Tour, and the actual day of my birthday was spent at Disneyland Paris. We had such a good time in Paris that we're going back for my birthday this summer!
3. What has been your favourite thing you’ve done in your own city?
I live out in the country, and one of my favourite things to do is walk through the woods and up into a clearing with a view over the village.


4. What is your idea of the perfect date night?
I'm all about the simple things, so some nice food and a movie is great for me. But I wouldn't be opposed to swapping the movie for a show, and if a beach happened to be on hand I'd be happy for a gentle stroll along there too.

5. Have you ever been to a blogging conference? If so which one(s)? If not do you want to?
No I haven't, and it's not something I've really thought about but I'd never say never!


 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

11 comments:

  1. Paris would be amazing! I've always wanted to go. Walking through the woods sounds like a relaxing thing to do. I live in the city and I'd love to get away for a bit. I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That birthday sounds amazing! I'm sorry to hear both about your father & the infertility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to go to the Harry Potter studio, I'm so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris for your 29th sounds amazing!! I am jealous! Though I did adopt my puppy that day, so I wouldn't trade it for the world- maybe for my 31st?! ;) haha
    xo
    Jamie
    http://snapginger.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to a blogging conference. I went to Disneyland Paris (a long time ago) and it was such a beautiful, magical place. I will never get too old for Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A birthday spent in Paris sounds fabulous to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walking is one of my favorite things to do! I really enjoy discovering my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A birthday in Paris and at Disneyland would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't imagine losing a parent, much less suddenly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't imagine losing a parent and I don't want to any time soon. But I do understand some aspects of infertility. I thought I was pregnant this month and THE DAY I took a test, I get my period. When will I finally stop praying and hoping.. I just want a real, live miracle like so many people have! I don't want to feel devastation privately each month when I get my period. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love walking through my town and looking for views. I think it's time for me to get a camera. :)

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)