Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Humpday Confessions

Vodka and Soda

It's Wednesday again (really, is that all?!) and you know what that means...!

Today, I confess...

...I haven't told my mum yet that we're not planning on being around for Christmas. I think she's going to be upset, and I don't want to upset her... I know I need to tell her, but it's just figuring out how...!

...I'm secretly relieved to have a couple of days off from having the World Cup all over my TV. We might even be able to watch some normal TV... I can hardly remember what that feels like!

...I'm a bit miffed that I had planned on dying my hair last night, only to find at the last second that the Borrowers have hidden my hair dying t-shirt. So alas, my hair is not a different colour today. Sigh.

...I am really struggling to find my motivation at work this week. I think maybe the Borrowers have taken that too.

Why not join in the fun and link up with your own confessions? Happy Humpday folks!
 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

10 comments:

  1. I would love to go on a cruise between Christmas and New Year's because it's one of the only weeks my hubby has off but I know my mom would be so upset. :/ I think it's a great alternative to a million little presents. We'll see! Good luck with your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed Christmas one year and my mom was so heartbroken and I really missed her on Christmas day but really my entire trip was worth the one sacrifice.. I'm sure she will understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha the borrowers that is what Im going to start blaming my lost things on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to lose my things to the Underwear Gnomes. Ha! I may have to join in on this link-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They must have stolen my motivation at work, too. All I can think is hooooliiiidaaaayyy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a hard time telling my mom stuff out of fear of upsetting her. Hope you find your hair dying shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the Borrowers! I loved those books! Hope they return your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the borrowers! you win at life. good luck on telling your mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I truly think one of the most awful things is being ready for a change (like a haircut or haircolor change) and being so excited to do it, only to not be able to. I was so ready to cut my hair in early June and had to wait until the end of the month to get an appt with my hair dresser!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. we just had a long weekend but i still have zero motivation to work LOL

    thanks for linking up

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)