Thursday, 29 May 2014

Introducing My 101 in 1001 Days List

I finally got my list finished yesterday, woohoo! I say 'finally' like it took me ages, when really it was just a couple of days - but it's actually pretty darned hard to finalise a list of 101 things you want to do, and think you might have a chance of doing in the next 1001 days.

This is a challenge that is really popular among bloggers, but just in case you're not familiar with the idea I'll give you a quick overview. Basically, the aim of the game is to have a list of 101 goals/challenges/projects etc, and you have 1001 days (or 2.75 years) to complete the list. Yeah, it's kind of a 'does what it says on the tin' sort of a deal. The Day Zero Project website is full of ideas and inspiration, and it's really easy to set up your own list on there to mark things off as you go along. They also have the option of a 'Someday' list for things you want to achieve at some point, but not necessarily in the next few years, and also the ability to set up custom lists.

I've already managed to cross two items of my list - I completed the list, for a start, and I started this new blog. I'm looking forward to tackling the other 99 items - well, mostly. #96 fills me with dread, if I'm honest. I don't know what I was thinking, including that. Anyway... You can see the full list by clicking here, and I will post regular(ish) updates about my progress!

Do you have a list of goals? Post the link below, I'd love to see it!

 photo 5b781646-78a7-4470-93c6-49aaf696000e_zpsc88ee6b7.png

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha- number 96 is hilarious! I could not do it! Ok...today is he day I actually start one of these lists for myself! I am going to just do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really write a list for myself. But my goodness, I don't know how long it would take me to think of 101 things!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)