Wednesday, 12 March 2014

1096 Days

That's 3 years, in case you haven't got a calculator to hand. That's how long I've been married to my best friend.
Living for the Victories

To celebrate our wedding anniversary, we're heading off to a gorgeous hotel for the next couple of nights. We're staying in a spa suite - yeah, that's right; we are going to have our own private spa in our room! Mood lighting, a double Jacuzzi bath, a sauna, and a 7ft four-poster bed... Does that sound heavenly or what?! I can't wait to share photos of it with you when we get back.

If you want to read about how we spent our first two wedding anniversaries, you can read my guest post on Elizabeth's blog, Army Ever After.

On that note, I wish you all a fantastic end to the week and a lovely weekend!

 **This post originally appeared on my old blog and has been imported to Living for the Victories**

11 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! Have a splendid time on your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Sorry to text you about my shenanigans but I knew I needed to follow up!! I hope that you are feeling okay and that your adventure is all that it should be!! I can't wait to hear all about it. Love you bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary!!! Have a fantastic time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Your get-away sounds absolutely lovely! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing!!!! Good for you two! I cannot wait to read all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (belated) anniversary!!! I hope you had a wonderful time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated anniversary to you!! That hotel sounds sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that does sound heavenly! I love your blog, Jenni! You and your hubby are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)