Tuesday, 18 February 2014

February's Literary Junkies

Pink Heels Pink Truck

Here are this month's questions:
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it!
Right now I'm in between books. I finished Water for Elephants last week, and my next book will be One For The Rook by D S Nelson.

2. What books are on your bedside table at the moment?

None, I don't keep books there.

3. Amazon recently released the 100 books to read in a lifetime.  What did they miss that you would add? 
Oh dear, I've only read 10 of those... I've got work to do! I'm very disappointed there's nothing by the Brontes on there, I really think there should be.

4. Are there any books being published in 2014 that you are anxiously awaiting?  If so, what are they?
You know, I don't even know what's due to be released this year! I guess I've had other things on my mind lately.

5. Name the next 3 books in your To Be Read List (the ones you will be reading next on your list.)
Beyond One For The Rook I'm not sure. I have a huge list a books I desperately want to read, but I don't even own most of those yet... So we'll see!


**This post originally appeared on my old blog and has been imported to Living for the Victories**

10 comments:

  1. You don't keep books next to your bed? That's crazy talk! That's where I do most of my reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of One for the Rook- will need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so hope, hope, HOPE that the next volume of "Song of Ice and Fire" is being released this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when they publish those lists of "books you should read before you die" or whatever. I've been trying to mix in a lot of classics lately in between my regular reads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Water for Elephants :)

    http://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/2014/02/18/literary-junkies-14/

    ReplyDelete
  6. every so often, I decide that I should work through those 100 books, but then I get tired of reading things that I don't like all that much! I'd rather read my own selections!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you like Water for Elephants?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Water for Elephants on my To Be Read Shelf. Loved the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have only read 14 :/ bookmarked the page though so I can try to read them at some point in the future!

    ReplyDelete

So glad you're here, don't forget to say hi! I respond to comments by email, so please make sure you check the "share my email address" box in your Blogger profile. Thanks! :)